Sixth International Sports Law and Taxation Seminar
The programme has been designed for both sports lawyers and tax specialists dealing with international sports activities.
The sports law topics include the following:
- EU Competition and other Regulatory Developments
- Sports TV rights
- Legal Aspects of Players Agents
- Sports Management and Marketing Agreements
- CAS recent case law and developments
- Regulation of betting activities
The international tax issues covered include:
- Developments in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, and some other countries
- EU developments
- Income Tax treatment of Vancouver Olympic Winter Games and the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Venue will be at the A08 premises, combining arts with conference facilities nearby the Centre of Amsterdam. Nolot Seminars provides for an open and informal atmosphere in which knowledge and expertise can be exchanged in a pleasant and respectful manner.
For more information please contact
Telephone: 0031 6 252 79 308