Seminar International Sports Law and Taxation Update, Geneva
We cordially invite you to join us for this important and opportune update on significant developments in Sports Law and Taxation during 2010 in Geneva, Switzerland, the home of many of the leading International Sports Governing Bodies, including the IOC, FIFA and UEFA.
International sports law and taxation are constantly in a state of flux and development and all those engaged in these fields - in whatever capacity, as sports legal and tax advisers and practitioners, sports event organisers, administrators, marketers and promoters, students, researchers and academics - will greatly benefit from attending and participating in this Conference and updating and deepening their knowledge of this evolving and specialist area of practice.
Sports law topics include
- Sports TV Agreements: The Olympics
- Combatting Ambush marketing: 2010 South Africa Cup Experience
- Sport Sponsorship Issues: Italian and International Perspectives
- The Court of Arbitration for Sport
- EU Law Developments: The Olivier Bernard Case and Others Reviewed
Tax law topics include
- OECD Developments regarding proposed Commentary on Article 17 of the OECD Model
- Tax planning for High Profile Sports Persons: Monaco, Spain and Switzerland
- Sports Persons Image Rights: Germany, Netherlands and United Kingdom
- Taxation of Rental Payments for Football Players
- Taxation of Sports Governing Bodies